Junior Actuarial Analyst - Sandton
3 days ago
Junior Actuarial Analyst
Support the Actuarial Analysts in pricing and product development to ensure the financial stability of the Company. The pricing junior analysts will prepare and analyse data for pricing adequacy, product development and enhancement for the continued profitability.
• BSc/BCom (Mathematics/Mathematical Statistics/Actuarial Science).
• Progress with actuarial exams would be beneficial
• 1-year experience in the Life insurance industry would be beneficial but not a requirement.
• MSOffice (advanced Excel knowledge), VBA and SQL
• Data clean-up for pricing and experience investigations
• Assisting Actuarial Analyst with quotes and renewals
• Monitoring of claims ratios
• Ad-hoc projects msaf13.1s