Junior Book Keeper - Johannesburg
This role relies on administrative skills, accounting knowledge, understanding of financial concepts, as well as knowledge of accounting terminology and accounting systems.
. Check invoices for completeness and accuracy
• Manage spreadsheets of accounting information
• Maintain records of payments
• Management of petty cash transactions.
• Carry out assigned pre- and post-payment audit
• Carry out assigned account reconciliation
• Strict adherence to internal control processes and procedure
• Handling general account queries, banks and other official errands
• Preparation of assigned reports and other duties assigned by Senior Finance Officer from time to time.