Junior Broker Relationship Manager - Centurion
11 days ago
PSGs commitment to transform and embrace diversity is what drives us to achieve a diverse workplace with employment equity as a key goal to create an inclusive workforce. In achieving our employment equity goals, we give preference to applicants from designated groups and we encourage people with disability to apply.
The Junior Relationship Manager is responsible for support to the Relationship Managers and managing business partner relationships and identify new and develop current business resources. The Supporting Relationship Manager will also be responsible for the roll of Relationship Manager to the allocated branches.
• Manage relationships with business partners and Relationship Managers.
• Support Relationship Managers with daily activities
• Identify new and develop current business resources
• Enhance growth of Portfolio allocated by retaining of business and managing the quality of endorsements (Renewals), New Business and renewals, upselling of VAPS and any related risk
• Managing un-paids, endorsement reports, assist broker with daily endorsement reports
• Attending to all actions and managing unprofitable and profitable brokers. Managing Multi-claimants
• Communicate and educate brokers on business processes (Underwriting, Claims etc…)
• Identifying possible conversion opportunities of the allocated branches
• Understanding of processes and SLA
• Completeness of minutes
• Understand and assist partners with relevant system.
• Ski User rights and opening of branches of the current Relationship Managers
• Queries concerning claims and underwriting – support RM to focus on growth
Skill sets required:
• NQF Level 4 - Full qualification (Short-term insurance) as set by regulation
• Regulatory Exam Level 1 Successfully completed
• A minimum of five (5) years´ relationship building and management experience
• DOFA confirmation from FSB
• Ski system experience (Genasys system) will be an advantage
• Good Verbal and Written Communication Skills
• Systems Skills and knowledge (Excel, Genasys & Various Internal Systems)
• Negotiation Skills
• Relationship building
• Solution and process driven
• Interpersonal Skills
• Good Time Management Skills (Planning and Organizing)
• High Stress Tolerance & Resilience