Junior Buyer - Steelpoort
Our vast and growing Wholesale/Retail client search the service of a Buyer to start a.s.a.p.
• Ensuring distribution and retail profitability as well as managing expenses accordingly in terms of stipulated budgets.
• Key account management (Retail, Suppliers,).
• Managing sales, promotional activities and support of all relevant categories.
• Monitoring supplier strike rate and performance and non conformances.
• Daily stock level management, forecasting and demand planning.
• Negotiating rebates and trading terms with suppliers.
• Sourcing and listing of new suppliers
• Year round procurement from local as well as from international suppliers to ensure consistent supply and availability.
• Daily price negotiations with suppliers.
• Setting up seasonal growing programs with all relevant suppliers.
• Relationship building with internal and external customers throughout the value chain.
• Regular supplier and retailers visits - nationally.
• With collaboration of technical team ensure that suppliers deliver desired quality.
• Work closely with Innovations (new product development department).
• Monthly promotions and store opening promotions coordination.
• Provide guidance and assistance in terms of merchandizing of new and existing products.
• Liaise with inbound and outbound departments in ensuring effective service delivery.
• Resolve all relevant internal and external queries.
• Conduct regular price comparisons between various retail chains ensuring consistent competitiveness.