Junior Graphic Designer - Boksburg
more than 14 days ago
08-02-2022 12:58:09 PM
Contract / Part-time / Full time
Junior Graphic Designer required for a Marketing company in the Eastrand. The candidate must have experience in graphic design and video editing. Must be able to work under pressure and provide quick turnaround times on designs.
You will join a small but highly experienced team where the opportunity to grow and learn professionally is immense.
This role is mainly focused on implementing creative design for content development.
MINIMUM POSITION REQUIREMENTS:
• Excellent knowledge of design concepts
• Experience with design software
• Strong video editing skills for commercial motion graphics and promotional videos
• Have valid driver’s license & own transport
• The ability to put in extra hours
• Have own laptop
• A design portfolio
• Proficient in Corel Draw
• Own design software
• Knowledge in photography & photo-editing
IDEAL CANDIDATE (S) ATTRIBUTES:
1. Excellent time-management skills
2. Creative design capabilities
3. Strong communication skills - must be able to understand instruction & communicate efficiently in English (written + spoken)
4. Amazing attention to detail
5. Good copywriting / proofreading skills
6. Self-starter, hard-working with the ability to overcome challenges
7. The ability to produce consistent quality despite high volume or tight deadlines
8. Be teachable & willing to learn
9. Must take pride in their work
10. Must be accountable, responsible, honest, punctual
Please attach your CV & portfolio.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Please note: interviews may be scheduled with short notice