Junior IT Technician - Midrand
more than 14 days ago
Junior Technician (Midrand)
Reference Number: Junior Technician Midrand – 06.2022
Must have experience in IT/Computer!
• Make sure items that are brought in are checked properly.
• To provide support or technical advice to clients.
• To test and provide diagnosis on the faulty item booked in.
• To assemble all sales pc’s. Main assembler.
• Upgrades on Notebook and desktop PC’s.
• Able to work under pressure
• Being calm and helpful when assisting clients/customer's
• Have clear knowledge and understanding of the products and be able to offer advice to clients/customers
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Must have a valid driver’s license and own transport
• Must be able to start immediately
Location: Gauteng, Midrand