Junior Management Accountant - Midrand
The ideal incumbent should have a Diploma in Bookkeeping or equivalent, and 2 to 3 years’ work experience in bookkeeping and financial administration and have high literacy on ERP systems (preferably Syspro) and excellent command of Microsoft Office suite, particularly in MS Excel. A relevant BCom degree will be advantageous.
The successful candidate must achieve the following results:
• Accurate and timeous financial accounting administration and reporting;
• Maintaining various reconciliations; financial vs operational;
• Performing Feed and Day-old-chick purchase and sales reconciliations;
• Preparing Contract Grower crop and payment reconciliations;
• Cost management;
• Assist in month-end accounting processes;
• Temporary Employment Services / Head Count report;
• General Admin work;
• Action ad hoc projects and tasks as and when necessary;
Critical Competencies and Skills
• Advanced MS Excel skills with a good understanding of formulas, pivot tables and graphs;
• Good verbal communication, written communication and report writing skills;
• Good communication and interpersonal skills;
• Strong analytical ability and financial understanding with excellent analytical and organizational skills;
• Good understanding of database administration;
• Good time management.
As Sovereign Foods is an equal opportunity employer, preference will be given applicants of designated groups, as defined by the Employment Equity Act.
Appropriately qualified and experienced individuals should submit a detailed CV, copies of relevant certificates and a copy ID to the HR Team.
Closing date: 15 January 2021