Junior Quantity Surveyor - Paarl
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Estimating, cost planning and procurement advice
• Tender document preparation and tender reporting
• Contract administration and cost control
• Interim valuations
• Cost reporting
• Final account preparation,
• Contract and dispute advice
• Carrying out Employer’s Agent / Contract Administrator / Project Manager duties.
• Appointment and co-ordination of other consultants
• To attend meetings and undertake site visits.
• B.Sc/B.Tech in Quantity Surveying
• Minimum 2 year experience
• Experience in hi end construction projects
• Project management experience will be an advantage