Junior Web Administrator - Cape Town
8 days ago
Junior Web Administrator
Western Cape, Cape Town, City Centre
R 7 000 – R 8 000
An internationally recognised luxury vehicle brand is in need of a young, fresh-minded and intelligent individual, with a genuine interest in websites and advertising, to manage and maintain their website and social media content.
It would your responsibility to ensure all the dealership’s stock is updated and entered correctly across the website and social media pages as well as ensuring content is uploaded and shared.
It is essential that you are super computer savvy, have strong administrative skills, communicate well and have an eye for detail. Word Press skills are advantageous.
You will need the following documents, experience and skills to apply.
• A FULL CV in Word or PDF format - Must include Company Names, Dates of Employment and Reasons for Leaving
• A recent photograph of yourself
• Names and contact numbers for at least 2 References
• Some Web Admin experience is advantageous
• Word Press skills are advantageous
• Exceptionally strong administrative skills
• Computer and social media savvy
• Fully Bilingual (English & Afrikaans)
Astor Motor Recruitment