Key Account Manager Poultry - Randburg
A global company has a vacancy for an experienced Key Account Manager in the Poultry division.
The Key Account Manager (KAM) is responsible for growing and managing business relationships with key customers within the Poultry sector. This includes responsibility for achieving the sales budget, executing the sales & marketing plan and leading the account planning process for customers.
• Achieve short and mid-term financial targets as set by Poultry department for the assigned territory/customers. Qualitative target achievement on launch/individual brands in the territory
• KA- & Territory plans: Setting and executing the KA plan in line with the local Poultry strategy. Ensure proper priority setting and focus to achieve targets on product and customer level.
• Drives innovation and change. Communicate market related opportunities to team and business. Create innovative solutions on launching products to customers.
• Customer management and engagement. Lead by compiling all relevant information in the CRM system for the customers. Maintain call rates, by achieving reach and frequency for customers in alignment with department head & CX.
• Ensures and supports compliance in marketing and sales. Role models and oversees compliance and adherence to corporate SOP’s and procedures (e.g. Code of Conduct), local regulations, ethical standards and best practices as applicable
• Promotes collaboration between colleagues
• Bachelor’s degree, Veterinary Science or Agriculture
• Minimum of 3 years’ experience in Sales and Marketing preferable in Animal Health.
• Background to Agricultural/Poultry related industries
• Experience in sales and execution of strategy
• Sound knowledge of key customers and AH Business Unit organization structure and processes
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Demonstrate agility within a cross functional team