Kitchen Manager - Paarl
We are on the hunt for an experienced Kitchen Manager to oversee the daily operations of our establishment’s kitchen staff. As the kitchen manager, you will be responsible for overseeing food preparation, ordering supplies, scheduling shifts, and monitoring inventory levels.
To be successful in this role, the ideal candidate will have proven culinary and management experience. In addition to being an excellent communicator, you should also demonstrate outstanding leadership and organisational abilities.
• Order materials, supplies, and ingredients based on demand
• Supervise kitchen employees and organise food orders
• Oversee the food preparation and cooking process
• Train kitchen employees in designated stations
• Monitor inventory levels and perform weekly inventory assessments
• Work with the restaurant manager and Head Chef to price and change menu items
• Schedule work shifts for employees
• Store all food products in compliance with health and safety regulations
• Ensure the kitchen is clean and organised
• Maintain weekly and monthly cost reports
• Tertiary Education in Restaurant Management or certification from culinary school is required
• A minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar role.
• In-depth knowledge of kitchen health and safety regulations
• Ability to work well in a stressful and fast-paced environment
• Excellent problem-solving and conflict management abilities
• Outstanding communication and organisational skills
Include a resent photo CV with References * Tertiary Education* Written references
Salary: R10 000 - R12 000 pm
Start Date: IMMEDIATELY