Ladieswear Pattern Maker - Durban
ESSENTIAL: Are your currently (or very recently) a LADIESWEAR Senior Pattern Maker WITHIN a Clothing Supplier or Clothing Manufacturing environment?
Do you have 3 to 5 years (or more) experience with Pattern Making Ladieswear?
ESSENTIAL: Do you have ADVANCED skills with Computerized Pattern Making packages, i.e. Richpeace / Gerber / Lectra?
• Make blocks for all new enquires received.
• Make sample and assess fit against block.
• Amend pattern to achieve accurate measurements allow for shrinkage.
• All amendments to pattern against seal comments must be done
• Sign off final pattern for bulk. Check all markers and grade rules for bulk.
• Must be responsible for giving accurate rating.
• If factories have problems with measurements when lay and cut process, pattern maker must be able to fix at factory to save re-mark.
• A tech pack and all relevant information required will be supplied for the master block
Please forward updated your resume in MS Word with your application Note if no correspondence is received within 4 weeks of your application please consider your application as unsuccessful