Junior Laser Technician - Pretoria
Roles and Responsibilities
• Install service and maintain electronic laser medical & aesthetic equipment on customer sites in SA and sub Saharan Africa.
• ND Electronics
• Min 1 years’ experience in fault finding and repair of electronic equipment
• Computer Literate in MS Office
• Additional computer knowledge an advantage
• Good communication skills
• Drivers licence
• Prepared to travel extensively and work long hours.
• Any laser background would be an advantage (medical & aesthetic laser equipment)
• Depending on experience
• R12-18k pm
• Gain experience in the expanding medical laser field