Learnership: ND: Customer Management PWD - Cape Town
5500 - 6000
more than 14 days ago
01-02-2022 9:44:03 AM
Would you like to obtain a nationally recognized qualification together with a structured period of work experience with a respected industry player, all while receiving world-class behavioral training from a renowned coach and internationally certified digital skills training certified through Microsoft?
If you are a disabled person and would like to discover your potential and open up a world of opportunities for yourself, KLM Empowered invites you to apply to participate in a one-of-a-kind blended learning experience that will enable you to know more, do more, and become more.
The duration of the learning experience is twelve months and you will be expected either
Applicants who meet the following minimum criteria will qualify to apply:
• Candidates must be South African citizens by birth (all races can apply)
• Candidates must have a valid National Senior Certificate (Matric)
• Candidate must have a clear criminal record
• Candidates must be presentable and have good English communication and interpersonal skills
• Candidates must not be employed, studying full time, or enrolled on another learnership
• Candidates must be able to produce a valid medical report to confirm their disability. Please note that a rigorous verification process will be followed.
• Candidates must be computer literate
• Candidates must be between the ages of 18- 28
Closing Date: Thursday 9 December (COB)
Interviews will be conducted on Friday, 10 December.
If you haven’t received any feedback from KLM Empowered by Wednesday 15 December, your application was unsuccessful.