Leasing Broker Consultant - Randburg
Our client a leading international property concerns seeks to appoint a Leasing Broker Consultant to their Gauteng operation. The successful incumbent will be responsible to act as an intermediary between the company and the Property Brokers.
• 3 years experience in a leasing department.
• Strong organisational and administrative skills.
• Sound communication and interpersonal skills both written and verbal.
• Ability to work independently as well as within a team.
• Ability to use initiative and to make informed decision.
• Understanding Lease terms and principles.
• Understanding relevant statutory and legal aspects.
• Works independently within a broad framework of existing policies, guidelines and mandates
• Providing assistance in all leasing functions:
• Negotiating lease renewals
• Maintaining awareness of industrial and commercial property trends
• Identifying problematic vacancies
• Developing and maintaining strong and positive customer and industry network basis
• Assist in the negotiation of lease agreements
• Ensuring office and lease management
• Develop and maintain a national retail, commercial & industrial database
• Preparation and presentations for Broker Functions
• Managing the vacancy website by updating vacancies, broker pack, photos, floor plans etc
• Updating and distribution of Vacancy Schedule to Broker base
• Assisting Brokers with rentals and supporting documentation
• Assisting Retailers with vacancies, site plans, information pack etc
• Assisting with leasing strategies, presentation etc
• ITC/TPN clearance and bank codes
• Liaising between Brokers/Retailers/Prospective tenants and Asset Managers
• Deals and Enquiries statistics as well as Lease statistics
• Statistical breakdown per region, type and building
• Assisting with Due Diligence on New Acquisitions.