Legal PA - Welkom
A law firm with a great reputation have a rare opportunity for an experienced PA to join their Legal Department.
This opportunity offers a huge scope for progression and development in the future for the right candidate.
Main duties will include:
· Diary management for the Partners
· Arranging national and international travel
· Actively manage multiple inboxes and respond to and deal with where appropriate
· Assisting with collating and updating of information on client and matter ledgers, monitoring balances alongside generating reports and schedules.
· Research on non-legal matters such as client research
· Responsible for maintaining and updating client files and documents,
· Collating documentation for meetings and audio/copy typing of general correspondence
Skills and experience required:
· Previous experience as a PA
· Outstanding organisational skills
· Ability to communicate across all levels both in house and externally
· Ability to build relationships with various external contacts
· Capability to support multiple senior individuals