Local Distribution Partner Manager - East London
Salary – R600 000 CTC
To lead and manage the set-up and design process of Local Distribution Partners (LDP’s) and Third-Party Distributors so that orders can be delivered in the most efficient and effective manner with regards to cost and Customer service levels.
• 3 Year Road Transport Diploma or relevant Degree
• 3 Years FMCG experience
• Experience in operations will be an advantage
• Computer literate
• SAP (Warehousing and Distribution) experience will be an advantage
• Accountable for setting up of Local Distribution Partners and Local Distributors per agreed target for the District.
• To monitor and control daily shortages according to company policies and procedures so that zero settlement can be achieved by Local Distribution Partners.
• To prepare and deliver Model Stock for the Local Distribution Partner and manages replenishment process to ensure that Local Distribution Partner delivers in full always.
• To lead and manage the Local Distribution Partners output so that training requirements can be identified, and non-performance areas can be addressed.
• To continually evaluate and adjust actual performance against pre-set targets so that Customer service levels can be enhanced.
• To optimise Customer service within the team so that correct stock can be delivered to the Customer on time.
• To manage associates in a manner that allows contractual obligations to be achieved.
• To manage haulage activities in line with Company policies and procedures so that haulage standards can be achieved according to daily weekly haulage plan.
• Manage financial performance of LDP and debtors account
• Inform decisions with regards to implementation of Local Distribution Partner strategy and best practices within all District Local Distribution Partner’s.
• Advise District Manager of Local Distribution Partner operational plan and performance.
• Ensure that all legal health and governance control measures are implemented.