Logistics Administration - Sasolburg
This challenging opportunity based at our Support Centre has become available in our Logistics Team.
- Management of off-site hubs used for storage of seasonal merchandise
- Management and control of seasonal stock recalls
- Management and control of the quality and faulty product recalls
- Management and control of company transporter claims
- Management and control of the admin for the virtual cross-dock DC
- Management of internal post office and courier services
- Management of capital projects and budgets
- Management of monthly budgets for Logistics and the Distribution Centres
- Compiling financial budgets
- Arranging transport for ad hoc pick-ups and deliveries
- Preparing monthly management reports
- Forecasting of the monthly transport account
- Management of the Central Admin Logistics Office & Post Office
- Overseeing the drafting and analysis of statistics for all logistics activities as input to the weekly sales meeting reporting
- Overseeing the drafting and analysis of statistics for all logistics activities as input to the monthly management report
- Management of the Logistics Admin & Post Office teams
- Assisting with Projects and ad hoc analysis
- Proficiency in the latest Microsoft packages (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook)
- Previous experience in a Logistics Administration Leadership/Managerial role would be advantageous
- A Grade 12/Matric certificate is a minimum requirement.
- A relevant tertiary qualification would be an advantage.