Logistics Coordinator - Southern Suburbs
8000 - 10000
more than 14 days ago
We are seeking an experienced Logistics Coordinator. As our dedicated Logistics coordinator, you will be responsible for coordination.
Your day to day responsibilities will include managing communication with our customers and operations personnel. Problems solving is a skill that we will be invaluable in this position.
Our benefit package includes:
-- Competitive compensation with direct deposit. Salary between R8,000 – R10,000
-- Medical Aid Contribution
-- Transport at night - 50% paid by company
-- Online payroll and benefits account management
-- Comprehensive training provided
PLEASE NOTE THAT WE SERVICE THE US MARKET AND AS SUCH YOUR HOURS WILL BE US EAST COAST HOURS: Monday to Friday 2pm – 11pm (during winter) and 3 pm-12 am (during summer).
PLEASE DO NOT APPLY IF THESE TIMES DO NOT SUIT YOU.
Ideal candidates should possess the following:
• Basic computer skills
• Business administration experience
• A proven track record showing organizational skills and detail orientation
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• The ability to multi-task, set priorities, follow-up and meet deadlines
• High standards of professionalism, personal values, and integrity
We believe that the best solutions start with the best people. Contact us today if you think you are the best person for this job.