Maintenance Engineering Manager Rail - Johannesburg
We are currently recruiting for a experienced maintenance professional / engineer with in-depth knowledge of the railway industry, to take on a Maintenance Engineering Manager role for one of our clients. The successful candidate would be responsible for maintaining all assets on a planned and emergency basis to a ensure global standards of product quality and service; developing appropriate safety, quality and performance standards of the maintenance activities and managing teams to ensure Specific Measurable Achievable Realistic Time-bound objectives are in place.
You will meet the following criteria:
• Must have a Degree/National Diploma in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering
• GCC Certificate for GMR 2.1 Appointment (non negotiable)
• Registered with ECSA as a candidate
• Safety Management experience
• At least 8 years relevant experience in maintenance operations with minimum of 4 years in in railway environment
• Must have experience managing other managers.
Take the next big step in your career and join a leading Rail company with a highly reputable brand.
Closing date: 25 January 2020