Maintenance Millwright - Vanderbijlpark
more than 14 days ago
Our client based in the Vaal Triangle needs a maintenance Millwright to provide electrical/mechanical services with a specific responsibility regarding installing, repairing, fault finding, maintaining and upgrading electrical/mechanical systems and equipment and ensuring that tools and materials are available at job site.
Qualifications/Job Experience Requirements
• Grade 12/N3
• Section 13 or Section 28 Trade Test as Millwright
• 5 Years Over Head Crane Maintenance Experience (Working at Heights part of daily tasks)
• 5 Years’ Experience Working on Maintenance of Induction Furnaces
• 5 Years’ Experience Maintenance Experience on CNC Machines
• 5 Years’ Experience working on HT Systems 11kv
• Pneumatic / Hydraulic Background
• Diagnose electrical and mechanical, hydraulic and pneumatic problems in all equipment and machinery, Submit information for replacement parts;
• Repairs, overhauls, and rebuilds all plant equipment, machinery and new installations;
• Troubleshoots, designs, fabricates, removes, repairs, rebuilds and installs mechanical and electrical devices on all equipment and machinery.
• Perform preventative maintenance and daily checks on all scheduled equipment and machinery.
• Operates equipment such as welders, cutting torches, hydraulic and mechanical presses.
• Installs, tests and repairs secondary high voltage building panels and disconnects; calculates electrical equipment and system requirements;
• Reads and follows electrical and mechanical blueprints, circuit diagrams, and schematics, uses specialized testing equipment such as ohmmeters, scopes, ammeter and megger.
• React upon any work received.
• Comply with safety regulations.
• Good observation skills.
• Logical and methodical approach.
• Ability to make decisions.
• Ability to work without supervision.
• Helpful and courteous manner.