Maintenance Scale and Sealer Attendant - Johannesburg
more than 14 days ago
04-01-2022 12:02:31 PM
Applications are invited from suitably qualified and skilled candidates for this position within the Commercial Division, based at the Hartbeespoort operations. The successful incumbent will report directly to Maintenance Foreman. The successful candidate must possess a Grade 12 certificate or a NQF Level 4 certificate with technical background. Previous experience in maintenance will be an added advantage.
• 3% downtime in order to contribute to achieve targeted through put.
• Conducting preventative maintenance that will result in cost saving reduced downtime and improved performance.
• 100% execution and administration of job cards allocated
• Adherence to manufacturer’s service schedules
• Adhere to communicated SOPs which relate to Maintenance and the operations thereof.
• Eliminate wastage through Zero (0%) reworks.
• 100% adherence to the Time and Attendance procedure.
• Job planning in order to eliminate excessive issuing of spare parts.
• Adhere to communicated SOPs which related to Maintenance and the operations thereof.
• Effective shift handover
Critical Competencies and Skills:
• Knowledge on FMCG equipment operation and maintenance
• Good interpersonal skills
• Stress Tolerance
• Ability to form part of a shift based team
• Flexibility and adaptability with regards to breakdowns and working hours.