Management Accountant - Kokstad
Salary package will be discussed during interview.
• To produce timely and reliable management information reports as requested.
• Preparing periodic financial statements, including budgets, cash flows, variance analysis and commentaries.
• To investigate variances against budgets and provide analysis of differences.
• Preparation of annual budgets and cashflow forecasts.
• To prepare the quarterly VAT return.
• Monthly cost meetings with management and corrective action plans.
• Offering professional judgment on financial matters and advising on ways of improving business performance;
• Interpreting and communicating financial data to non-financial managers.
• Monitoring and evaluating financial information systems and suggest improvements where needed;
• Prepare and complete tenders & quotations and conclude business cases
• Advising executives and directors.
• Controlling financial expenditure and preparing financial statements.
• Appraising financial information systems, revising old strategies and implementing good practices.
• Assisting the management team.
• Proficient in Syspro Financial Systems
• Develop and control Management accounting systems.
• A recognised professional accounting qualification
• A thorough practical understanding of management accounting principles and techniques.