MANAGER INSURANCE CLAIMS - Upington
5 days ago
This well-established transport company has the following vacancy for a dynamic and success driven candidate to join their team.
MANAGER: INSURANCE CLAIMS
- Grade 12 with a minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar position.
- Computer literate in Microsoft Package.
- Candidate must be dynamic, friendly, and service orientated with strong managerial and organising skills.
- Responsible for adequate insurance of all immovable and movable assets.
- Develop excellent working relationships with logistics team and insurance company.
- Administration control of the full claims process.
- Timely successful completion of all claims.
- Reports regarding insurance & claims as requested.
- Ensure that the correct documentation is submitted.
- Comparison of quotations on current claims for cost saving.
- Handling 3rd party claims and production claims.
- Handling all communication with Insurance company.
- Responsible for renewal of insurance every 2 years and comparing quotations obtained.
- Assist in management of major accidents.
- Additional responsibilities related to Logistics as assigned.
To apply, send cv with reference MMIC before 01 July 2022