MANAGER - Upington
more than 14 days ago
This Lifestyle Estate is a fully developed and uniquely South African Agri-development and retirement estate, situated 23 kilometers downstream from Upington offering 2 kilometers of magnificent Orange River frontage with uninterrupted views across the river and sweeping plains. The estate provides for secure living in a village context and is linked with Totalcare with assisted living and frail care services.
The following position is on offer for an energetic person with excellent people skills and the ability to communicate on all levels to manage the affairs of the Home Owners Association.
- Appointment would require proven general management experience
- Sound knowledge of financial administration.
- Technical knowledge, knowledge of electronics and agricultural practices (especially citrus) would be advantageous
The appointee will primarily be involved in :
- Financial management of the Home Owners Association’s affairs
- Credit control
- Management of safety and security of the estate, water purification and sewerage system
- Management of esthetical initiatives and maintenance of common property
- Management of staff compliment of 9 employees.
Owning of property in the estate or residing in the estate is ideal.
On offer is a negotiable remuneration package commensurate with qualifications and experience.
To apply, send your application and CV with reference JHOA by no later than 15 September 2021