Market & Strategy Business Analyst - Boksburg
more than 14 days ago
Our client is seeking an experienced Marketing & Strategy Analyst to capture/gather and analyse relevant information to facilitate the steering of the company’s activities in order to help in the decision-making and provide recommendations
• Support the deployment & maintenance of data repository like IHS, Global Mining Data, ETRMA, ATMA, AUTOSTATS, other local websites etc.
• Support the Marketing Intelligence organization with timely reporting, insights & automation of recurring activities.
• Key operational contact with suppliers to deliver on the market studies/insights projects
• MINT manager to support in guiding & co-developing the data & reporting
• Cross-functional teams to support in identifying the needs & validate budgets, where necessary
• Team Player, proactive and motivated, with a positive attitude and a tendency to look for continuous improvement and innovation opportunities
• Excellent communication skills, an ability to distil complex issues into clear, concise communications
• Accuracy and attention to detail,
• Excellent problem-solving skills and experience with analysing large amounts of data
Strong background in Business research, leading research project, and consumer insight projects, with a minimum of 5 years’ experience, in multinational business environment, consultancy background appreciated.
Strong comfort level with applications like Excel, PowerPoint, Power BI and with learning new systems as needed (ex: Micro strategy)