Marketing Administrator - Sandton
R25 000 - R35 000 pm
• As a Marketing Administrator: Operations you’ll play an important role within the Marketing team to support the timeous execution and quality of delivery of all marketing and communication deliverables.
• Manage and track all jobs in the marketing workflow system, ensuring that the correct processes are being followed and that each job is executed according to the agreed timelines.
• Main responsibility will be to ensure the end-to-end delivery of all marketing and communication jobs, from initial briefing to sign-off, production, and final delivery.
• Establish and maintain processes to ensure best practice, effectivity and efficiency in the team.
• Develop, implement, and maintain reports on a regular basis.
• Work both independently and within a team to provide administrative support to the broader marketing team, across a range of internal and external marketing deliverables.
• Establish and identify communicate timelines, priorities, and deliverables to ensure goals are met and delivered on brief to stakeholders
• Understand each job and its deliverables
• Oversee the end-to-end delivery of all Marketing initiatives
• Ensure that all campaigns reach their goals as per agreed deadlines
• Manage and oversee print production, sourcing quotes from suppliers and managing suppliers, timelines, and budgets
• Manage the film production process, source quotes from suppliers and managing suppliers, timelines, and budgets
• Liaise with and manage creative outsourced resources, timelines, processes, and budgets
• Manage internal studio resources in cooperating with the Traffic managers including timings and process management
• Troubleshooting to identify and resolve any jobs that get stuck in the system
• Develop, implement, and train our internal processes on an ongoing basis
• Develop, implement and analyse stats and workflow reports
• Map, measure and manage the efficacy of processes
• Compile daily, weekly, and monthly reports on the status of jobs in the system
• Responsible for audit processes
• Update processes and sign-off protocols as and when needed.
Qualifications, Experience, Knowledge and Skills
• A marketing qualification
• At least 5 years of working in a creative agency as an operations manager
• Computer literacy and strong Excel skills
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, and ability to work within a team
• EXPERIENCE IN THE FINANCIAL SERVICES SECTOR IS ESSENTIAL
Strong communication skills
• Must be a problem solver
• Great team player
• Strong attention to detail and analytical
• Organised and detailed orientated
• Obsessed with getting feedback and improving results
• Hungry for new ideas and always exploring for better ways of doing things
• Love to make sense out of chaos
• Thriving on a high-performance environment
• Thrive on structure
This job is not for you if:
• You’re a clock watcher – it is a high-performance environment and may sometimes demand long hours from you
• You don’t like working with others or sharing the credit – this role requires a lot of interaction and collaboration
• You don’t enjoy change or surprises or prefer a slower pace –
it is a dynamic space and the people who thrive in this environment are those who are enthusiastic, responsive and adaptable – and able to take the initiative