Marketing asisstant - Johannesburg
EXAMPLE: #Mktg0569 MIDRAND
Role: Marketing Assistant
Purpose: Marketing Assistant offers a wide range of marketing and administrative services the businesses need on a daily basis for a minimal and regular monthly fee.
• Brief breakdown: the assistant will be expected to source and understand briefs, insuring the
correct team members and processes are created and followed.
• Management; workflow management that specifically looks at the diaries of the BD/S relating
to the Business
• Market Research: Conduct Internet and desktop research on your industry, competitors,
customers and potential partners
o Compile and maintain databases of potential and existing customers
• Web Design and Social Media Accounts: Design and maintain websites Copy writing of your
o Set up blogs for your business
o Create and manage Twitter, Facebook, and other social media networking accounts
for you Ensure websites are visible during searches by potential customers
o Analyze web traffic and give inputs useful in your marketing efforts
o Work on web content to enhance interest in your products or services amongst viewers
• Videos and Presentations: Create and upload videos on your business to the Internet to gain
o Prepare your sales and training presentations on PowerPoint
• Marketing Collateral: Draft and design your newsletters, flyers, brochures, manuals and
o Do all your graphic work including logos, banners, posters and letterheads etc.
• Mail and Email Blasts: Conduct your email and mail campaigns
o Trade shows & Meetings Organize your participation at trade shows and carry out prevent
• Assist with promotional mailings
• Provide support for the Marketing Services team
• Undertake various projects such checking mailing lists by making phone calls to numerous
contacts identified on the database
o National Senior Certificate
o Degree/ Diploma in Business or Marketing
o Competent at using email and social media
o Effective communication skills â both verbal and written
o Well-developed planning and organisational skills
o Accuracy and attention to detail.
o PC literacy.
o Good telephone manner
o Organized and methodical approach to tasks whilst maintaining a flexible approach to work
o Knowledge of Youth Employment Service advantageous
o Youth(18-34years), Unemployed.
- R3500 p/m stipend