Marketing Co Ordinator - Cape Town
more than 14 days ago
Our clients are outdoor product manufacturers and suppliers who are committed to exceeding their customer’s expectations by offering innovative shade and comfort solutions, of the highest quality, that genuinely make outdoor living a pleasure. They are looking for the perfect long-term candidate to grow within the business and rise to management level within the next three years. This is not just a job; it is a career move.
The primary responsibilities of the Marketing, Production and Customer Satisfaction Coordinator will be to create and execute digital marketing, ensure production accuracy, and resolve customer complaints, as per key performance areas in line with best practices and business processes.
• Design & Content Writing
• Digital Marketing
• Managing of in-house Website
• Coordinating of Events
• Database Management
• Coordination Marketing
• Social media marketing
• Use creative freedom and design expertise to wow customers on every level including our marketing channels.
• Work with a project manager covering requirements as agreed.
Duties & Responsibilities but not limited to
• Create, keep current and follow a digital marketing SOP & calendar
• Schedule posts and blogs as per digital marketing calendar and SOP.
• Create posts and blogs for approval before posting.
• Collation of sales and marketing information where required.
• Attend weekly sales meeting.
• Fully utilise Selling on Social (SOS) membership.
• Learn and use any apps suggested on SOS for content creation.
• Attend weekly website meeting with suggested changes for approval.
• Send approved website changes to the website administrator.
• Create email campaigns for approval before sending.
• Create targeted contact lists from the CRM.
• Create analytics reports for all digital marketing channels.
• Schedule, organise and host events where required.
• Attend conferences and exhibitions where required.
• Place orders with suppliers and ensure all are received.
• Resolve supplier queries and issues.
• Keep current the orders schedule in Trello.
• Allocate a lead time to each order.
• Issue each order to the relevant factory staff.
• Follow each order’s workflow to completion.
• Inform the sales department of upcoming completed orders.
• Quality control of items before dispatch.’
• Proactively assist team members in providing excellent customer service.
• Process requests, handle complaints, provide product support.
• Record accurate customer interactions in the CRM.
• Attend networking events and strategic partners meetings when required.
• Support running projects - execute as per management instruction.
• Research and data gathering (setup and admin prep) on management instructions.
Qualifications and experience
• Experience and/or qualification in digital marketing and content creation, including video (ideally already writes their own blog or posts great content for themselves regularly)
• Experience with customer service excellence
• Organised and accurate
• Must have strong organizational and project management skills, as well as attention to detail
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills, as well as outstanding copywriting and proofreading skills
• Firm grasp on various marketing platforms, channels, and best practices, including social, digital, and email marketing
• Must be a self-starter and able to independently move projects forward, prioritize tasks, and meet deadlines
• Must have a high level of creativity
Desirable & Personal Attributes
• Passion for Marketing & Customer Satisfaction
• Friendly & Bubbly Personality
• Follow instructions but also able to work on own initiative
• Leadership skills
• Great attitude - energetic, enthusiastic, and quick learner.
• A natural team player with good interpersonal skills to deal with various personalities.
• A passion for the digital environment.
• Problem solver.
• Ability to work well under pressure.
• Positive can-do attitude.
• Highly efficient, organised, and detail orientated.
• Well organized, efficient, and meticulous about quality of work.
• Quick to learn new software, tools, and processes.
• Experience in a marketing environment.
• Ability to interpret briefs with a good eye for design.
• Write compelling captions to sell an idea
• Use design and tech to get your point across in a unique way
Salary: Market related (based on experience)