Marketing Communications Specialist - Durban
more than 14 days ago
Advert Ref: RMQ315
Advert Title: Marketing Communications Specialist
Area: La Lucia, Durban
Advert Type: Full-Time
Working Hours: 40 Hours
Time Conditions: Dayshift
Salary: R25,000 - R42,000
Closing Date: 7 January 2022
The candidate will develop and implement marketing communications collateral, digital marketing campaigns, social media campaigns, support demand creation, foster market growth and position La Lucia Healthcare Hospital as a leading brand.
• End to end event planning. He/she will also be responsible for the day to day operations and activities of the Healthcare Experience Centre.
• Digital ecosystem localization and adoption (website, UDX/CDX, eCommerce).
• Local digital marketing campaign planning & execution.
• Develop and execute strategic marketing Communication plans.
• Provides Business Partners and/Shared Services teams with access to content.
• Coordinate the efforts of key stakeholders for campaigns and events through project planning and on-the-ground execution.
• Manage suppliers and the onboarding and payment process for suppliers and events.
• Briefs suppliers and production agencies for design and production of collaterals and events.
• Upload Ad & Promo materials to Zinc for approval and fulfil the role of uploader to get materials certified.
• Budget management within the confines set by management for each initiative
• Takes responsibility for internal communications pertaining to the activities of Victor Crescent Construction.
• Maintain processes and procedure governing the use of the Healthcare Experience Centre (HCEC).
• Ensure the equipment installed in the HCEC is correctly maintained and utilized
• Facilitate the booking of the HCEC for external customers -related to A&P events
• Own and manage wing-to-wing process for events at the Africa Innovation Centre, whether marketing or Education.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Digital Marketing, Communications or related field.
• 1-2 years’ experience in Marketing Communications/ Marketing including social media, digital campaign creation and management.
• Experience working in a Business 2 Business environment, with a portfolio of successful examples of marketing collateral created and promotions ran successfully.
• Excellent people, agency and organizational skills.
• Team oriented – ability to work with diverse, cross-functional teams in different geographies.
• Flexibility, ability to change priorities quickly.
• Capable of demonstrating understanding of customer experiences and key service considerations that drive healthcare outcomes.