Marketing Communications Specialist - Durban
more than 14 days ago
JOB TITLE: MARKETING COMMUTATIONS SPECIALIST
JOB REF: ELLH210
HOSPITAL: EAMED LA LUCIA HOSPITAL
JOB TYPE: PERMANENT POST
WORKING HOURS: 40 HOURS
TIME CONDITIONS: DAYSHIFT
SALARY: R22 000 - R44 500
CLOSING DATE: 10 JUNE 2022
The candidate will develop and implement marketing communications collateral, digital marketing campaigns, social media campaigns, support demand creation, foster market growth and position La Lucia Healthcare Hospital as a leading brand.
• End to end event planning. He/she will also be responsible for the day to day operations and activities of the Healthcare Experience Centre.
• Digital ecosystem localization and adoption (website, UDX/CDX, eCommerce).
• Local digital marketing campaign planning & execution.
• Develop and execute strategic marketing Communication plans.
• Provides Business Partners and/Shared Services teams with access to content.
• Coordinate the efforts of key stakeholders for campaigns and events through project planning and on-the-ground execution.
• Manage suppliers and the onboarding and payment process for suppliers and events.
• Briefs suppliers and production agencies for design and production of collaterals and events.
• Upload Ad & Promo materials to Zinc for approval and fulfil the role of uploader to get materials certified.
• Budget management within the confines set by management for each initiative
• Takes responsibility for internal communications pertaining to the activities of Victor Crescent Construction.
• Maintain processes and procedure governing the use of the Healthcare Experience Centre (HCEC).
• Ensure the equipment installed in the HCEC is correctly maintained and utilized
• Facilitate the booking of the HCEC for external customers -related to A&P events
• Own and manage wing-to-wing process for events at the Africa Innovation Centre, whether marketing or Education.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Digital Marketing, Communications or related field.
• 1-2 years’ experience in Marketing Communications/ Marketing including social media, digital campaign creation and management.
• Experience working in a Business 2 Business environment, with a portfolio of successful examples of marketing collateral created and promotions ran successfully.
• Excellent people, agency and organizational skills.
• Team oriented – ability to work with diverse, cross-functional teams in different geographies.
• Flexibility, ability to change priorities quickly.
• Capable of demonstrating understanding of customer experiences and key service considerations that drive healthcare outcomes.
Interested Applicants who meet the requirements of the advert may apply here using this job portal. Candidates will be conducted shortly, Should you not be contacted in 14 days of your application, Please consider your application unsuccessful and thank you for your interest in our hospital.