Marketing Manager - Sandton
more than 14 days ago
23-09-2021 2:34:35 PM
Marketing Manager (Contract)
A leading Strategy and Consulting firm has an exciting opportunity for an experienced and highly capable marketer to join their Marketing & Communication team. You will support the Senior Marketing Manager and will be responsible for executing and delivering global programs that support the Supply Chain and Operations objectives and ultimately help the company’s ability to adapt at speed and scale to drive sustained growth
You will meet the following minimum requirements
• Degree or National Diploma in Business / Management / Marketing or related
• At least 7 years professional services and B2B marketing experience
• Extensive experience across the full marketing mix, supporting programs specially targeted at helping C-Suite Executives and other decision makers to drive sustained growth.
• Strong track record of supporting global client-facing campaigns and success in return on investment
• Must have broad content marketing expertise and experience supporting the delivery of cutting-edge programs for internal audiences, and external C-suite decision makers
• A clear, articulate communicator who can create impactful communications for internal and external audiences
• Project management experience is highly desirable
• Must be able to work US ET hours.
• Must have advanced PowerPoint and Excel skills
• Solid experience with MMS - SalesForce.
• Demonstrable experience with integrated planning experience and an understanding of demand generation techniques
Your key responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
• Developing marketing collaterals, merchandise and sales enablement materials.
• Supporting the coordination of integrated global launches of signature programs
• Supporting the roll out of messages that are clear and impactful and consistent across all collaterals and channels
• Executing the approved marketing and communications programs and campaigns to drive the business agenda
• Collating results of campaigns and program metrics for performance reporting
• Measuring impact to continuously optimize campaigns and their execution
• Developing storytelling materials to support program and campaign plans and results
Duration: Contract (12 - 15 months)