Marketing Project Manager (Ref: MPM20210903) - Randburg
more than 14 days ago
MAIN JOB PURPOSE
The Marketing Project Manager is responsible for:
• The development, planning, execution, and smooth running of projects.
• Organise and manage the production of the campaigns’ branding, marketing, and advertising elements.
• Developing, creating, and implementing the tasks given by the Group Senior Marketing Specialist.
• Coordinate activities such as industry and product researching, corporate identity alignment, quality control
and roll out.
• Contribute to copywriting, editing and proof-reading content.
• Responsible for product, project and event planning, organising and coordinating.
• Contribute to broadcast, digital, social, print and communication campaigns, planning, roll out, and
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
? Degree in Marketing.
? Completed courses in social media – Advantageous.
? Qualification in Branding – Advantageous.
? Qualification in Project Management, Business Management – Advantageous
? Minimum 5 years at mid-level in marketing, branding and project management.
? Experience in managing projects, resources, timeline and budgets.
? Experience in copywriting, editing, proof-reading and creating new content.
? Experience in organising collateral for events and make bookings.
? Experience in social media strategies and campaigns.
? Experience in working with employees, team members, suppliers and clients.
? Experience in Google Search.
? Experience in MS Office and G Suite.
? Experience on all digital and social media platforms (such as Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Google Business etc.).
? Experience in PPC, SEO and Analytics.
? Experience in AB Testing.
? Basic knowledge of CRM systems (such as Mailchimp, Bitrix24, SendGrid, CMS/WordPress, HTML, website design and development etc.).
? Fluency in English communications (verbal and written).
DUITES & RESPONSIBILITIES
The duties of the Marketing Project Manager include:
• Build and maintain an excellent relationship with each subsidiary company and suppliers based on trust, a
deep knowledge of their business and industry, what their brand/project needs, identifying opportunities and
• Assist in developing marketing strategies and identifying opportunities with the Head of Marketing Strategy.
• Conduct 360-degree Project management based on strategies and project scopes.
• Be hands-on involved with projects and campaigns – management and the deliverables.
• Manage product, project and event planning, organising and coordinating.
• Plan communication and collateral campaigns, and roll out, and follow through with reporting and maintenance thereof, including social media, digital platforms, broadcast and print media.
• Assist, plan and coordinate with general projects and specific projects campaigns as operationally required.
• Drive each element of a projects through initialisation and execution to final delivery.
• Contribute to the good financial management of each project, improving profitability wherever possible.
• Create the best possible environment in which to produce the best possible work.
• Ensure that project teams have the right time and resources to help deliver projects.
• Build the respect and loyal commitment of team members, of the department and of the company as a whole.
• Delegate effectively and appropriately with clear and excellent communications (written and verbally).
Digital & social media
• Execute and maintain digital and social media strategy, competitive and audience analyses.
• Execute and creating content for social media platforms.
• Collaborate in creating content for websites and other online advertising platforms.
• Collaborate in creating content for the staff Portal, Power of One stories and E-book campaigns.
• Collaborate with the different departments, obtaining information and developing projects.
• Monitor metrics and adapt strategy if needed.
• Monitor online publicity and link building to other sites.
• Identify key opportunities internally and externally.
• Obtain and compile monthly reports on status of each platform and website.
Marketing Department Assistance
• Represent the marketing department internally at Signa Group and be available to Signa Group staff
• Build trustworthy relationships with all stakeholders.
• Liaise with the Signa Group on behalf of the marketing department.
• Assist the marketing department with initiatives as operationally required.
• Complete reports, agendas, and minutes of meeting (M.O.M.) as required.
• Assist the marketing department with tender and competition applications and document preparations.
• Develop and maintain intranet – photos and documents on the cloud system.
• Maintain and manage client database.
• Distributing the marketing material and content.
• Prepare and order of printed marketing collateral.
• Liaise with designers, developers, suppliers.
• Research project specific content as required.
• Research company specific content as required.
• Assist with the implementation and roll-out of the Signa Group and subsidiary’s corporate identity.
• Align and conforming of the basic corporate templates
Content Development (Copy writing and editing) Assistance
• Develop content for magazine articles as required.
• Develop content for the Portal.
• Develop content for specific project campaigns.
• Develop content for case studies, storyboards, and scripts.
• Develop content for social media posts.
• Develop content for Power of One and E-book.
• Develop content for newsletters (both to employees and clients).
• Develop content for collateral items, profiles, articles and websites as required.
• Review, proofread and edit copy in general as operationally required.
COMPETENCIES & SKILLS
? Creative and analytical skills.
? Have good understanding and knowledge of marketing processes, platforms, trends and insights.
? Have good understanding and knowledge of the creative design processes and applications.
? Planning and project management skills.
? Ability to develop social media strategies and content.
? Strong customer service skills.
? Exceptional interpersonal skills.
Closing date: 10.09.2021
Required start date: 01.10.2021 (negotiable)
Salary: commensurate with qualifications and experience
The company reserves the right to add, modify or remove this position at its sole discretion. Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates.
Should you not hear from us 14 days after the closing date, please consider your application unsuccessful.