MBA Graduates - Randburg
This vacancy is only open to BEE candidates
The promotion of the company’s sales and service sales of the relevant product group(s) nationally and internationally, in order to achieve defined targets and company strategic goals.
There will be some travel into Africa and overseas
• Grade 12
• MBA or Master’s Degree in Business/Marketing would be highly advantageous, otherwise Honours Degree in business economics, Industrial engineering or related field.
1-2 years’ experience in a successful business to business sales environment, preferably in medical and/or optical devices
• Demonstrated ability to be proficient with standard MS Office applications and company technology devices (Laptop, iPhone, etc.) for territory management and product orders
• preferably, providing detailed and accurate sales forecasts using the company's CRM tool
Ability / Skills / Characteristics
• Good command of English language (written and oral)
• Strong sales focus with the ability to move key opportunities thr ough the sales cycle
• Strong customer services orientation
• Ability to work in a virtual environment with attention to detail
• Ethical, responsible and uphold high personal and ethical standards
• Strategic thinking, analytical ability, strong numerical and problem solving skills
Salary is negotiable depending on experience,
Benefits include Medical Aid Contribution, Pension Contribution, Car Allowance, Petrol Card
Please apply with CV in MS Word, stating current salary and availability.