Medical Billing Software Sales Rep - Polokwane
Our well-established client, a provider world-class medical billing software and clinical practice management solutions, requires the services of an experienced Sales Representative.
• Canvasing for new business
• Calling on Medical Professionals and Practice Managers and present the solution to the client
• Building sustainable relationships with clients
• Own car essential
• Minimum of 3 experience as external Sales Representative essential, preferably in the IT Software Industry
• Must be able to work independently
• Must be very target driven, tenacious
• Must be well presented with excellent communication and presentation skills
Initially you will receive a R25 000 Gross Salary. After 3 months, this will drop down to a R18 000 Gross Salary.
You will receive a R3500 petrol card which can also be used for maintenance.
The company contributes 50% to medical aid, over and above the gross salary.
Additional benefits include provident fund, group life, lunch allowance, WIFI allowance and 70% cellphone reimbursement.
An exceptional commission structure is on offer. The current team is averaging R30 000 in commission per month. At times, consultants earn between R80 – 100 000 in commission. Commission is paid out on a once off basis per deal signed.
Please note: there are various salary structures on offer, this being the highest basic. Any offer is at the sole discretion of the hiring company, therefore, if you are on a much lower basic, it is likely that you will be offered a lower salary structure.