Medical Sales Rep - Edenvale
To effectively sell beauty & herbal products to new and existing business accounts. Build and maintain strong working relationships with all clients in order to maximize sales growth. To ensure that the organisation is optimally positioned as a key preferred supplier within the beauty space. The candidate must be based in Johannesburg.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Engage with existing and potential customer base, Purchasing agents and other appropriate decision makers/opinion leaders on different levels in line with the company expectations.
• Drive sales effort through scheduling and conducting ongoing sales visits and presentations in the field with follow up visits, telephones, letters and other appropriate actions (sampling, hands on training etc.) in order to generate orders.
• Interact with internal personnel to resolve customer complaints and questions.
• Grow market share and revenue through existing customers and the development of new customers.
• Prioritize goals in the sales territory based on customer and company needs. Proactively plan comprehensive coverage of the territory based on needs assessment.
• Negotiate sales contracts and pricing with customers; review existing contracts to identify those requiring follow-up.
• Comply with defined administrative responsibilities including but not limited to call logs, field activity reports, Market Action Plans, device vigilance, forecasting, quotations, complaint handling and management of territory expenses.
• Continuously improve product knowledge not only through product training but also through self-development processes (study, hands on experience, etc.) and the review of current literature for new developments.
• Adhere to all Company policies, rules, procedures and housekeeping standard
• Good level of verbal and written English and Afrikaans language is essential.
• Excellent customer ethic, good attention to detail and ability to complete timely progress reports according to requirements
• Able to demonstrate good presentation skills
• Always possess a valid driver’s license and frequent use of a motor vehicle.
• Lift and carry a moderate amount of materials and supplies and where required complete gowning procedures in hospital
• Good judgment and problem-solving ability & capable of understanding the impact of decision making on both our organization and our customers.
• Honesty and integrity
• Customer service orientated.
• Negotiation Skills.
• Ability to work under pressure.
• Strong communication and listening skills.
• Strong presentation skills.
• Target Driven.
• Good planning Skills.
Experience and Qualifications:
• 2-5 years’ experience within a sales role in a multi-national, multi-cultural environment is essential.