Mid And Intermediate Oracle Developer - Durban
One of our clients, a large and well established organisation in the Durban area, is currently looking for mid and intermediate Oracle Developers
They are looking for someone who is a self-starter, and who needs little supervision.
• Program designs
• Development & Maintenance of programs
• Documentation and configuration of Software
• Support end users
• Make programming changes
• Conceptual design
• Database Design (Logical & Physical models)
• Implement systems
• Degree in IT/ Equivalent
• Minimum 5 years’ experience in systems development (For Senior Developers)
• Minimum 4 years’ experience in systems development (For Intermediate Developers)
• Candidates with 1 year Java / Java Scripting experience are preferred
• Candidates with 1 year Object Orientation experience are preferred
• Strong analytical skills using PL/SQL are preferred
• Candidates from financial backgrounds are preferred
• ADF training/ Experience is preferred
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to Jenna on ****@*****.*** or fax to (***)-***-****. You can also contact Jenna on (***)-***-****.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Hire Resolve offers a R1000 for any candidate that is referred and placed through Hire Resolve. Hire Resolve also offers a R1000 job spec fee for any referral that results in a placement through Hire Resolve. If your company is looking for any IT, Finance or Engineering staff, please email us at ****@*****.*** with the company name, a contact person and contact email or number of the person doing the hiring. We will keep the referral strictly confidential”