Millwright - Postmasburg
Closing Date 23 September 2019
About the job:
Our Client who is based in Postmasburg has a permanent position for suitably qualified Millwright at a mine in the Northern Cape. The ideal applicant will be of acceptable habits with a clear credit and criminal record
Salary: R 28 000 per Month Basic plus Medical Aid, Pension/ Provident Fund, Vehicle Allowance
• Sect 13 or Sect 26 Miilwright Trade Certificate
• 4 – 5 years Post Trade experience in a mining environment
• Medically fit (prove of last medical required)
• Code 10 Driver’s license
The responsibilities of the position include but is not limited to:
• Plant fault finding
• SHEQ management
• Test & Replace electrical motors on production line.
• Wiring of electrical panels to accommodate the electrical components.
• Lining up of all the shafts and installing of couplings.
• Testing of all electronic components and building of electronic pc boards.
• Testing and maintenance of hydraulic pumps.
• Testing and maintenance of couplings.
• Testing of electrical currents.
• Fault finding and maintenance on all electrical panels.
• Check lubrication and repair leaks.
• Rewiring of panels and modification for new equipment.
• Completion of job cards.
• Dismantling and assembling of equipment for maintenance purposes