N4 N6 Business Management and/or Sales and Marketing students - Port Elizabeth
PG Glass is the largest network of Shatterprufe windscreens and Armourplate toughened automotive glass Fitment Centre’s in South Africa, as well as the largest repairer and installer of glazing and building glass products in Southern Africa.
SCOPE and PURPOSE OF THE ROLE: PG Group is currently looking for N4-N6 Business Management and/or Sales and Marketing students to manage the front desk of a service centre by providing professional operational support and general business consultation to all customers and staff. Special emphasis should be to ensure compliance with corporate identity and the correct advice is given to customers. To ensure that all internal sales are processed and that the correct money is collected. To be fully familiar with all products sold by PG Glass.
• Manage all counter sales by giving relevant advice to customers in the most professional manner telephonically
• Ensure that you handle all customer complaints and get advice from the Fitment Centre Manager/Senior CSC and or the Credit Controller/ Branch Administrator as and when required.
• Handle the processing of claims accurately and quickly by liaising with the customer on the correct excess amount and collecting payment.
• PG Values: Keep your promises, friendly service, go extra mile, be empathetic.
• Ensure Adherence to Company Policy and Procedures including BAP and other relevant process documents.
• Check the ‘on hold’ ‘rejected invoices’ and ‘incompletes’ of the previous day before entering any new transactions on the system of the Fitment Centre.
• Ensure that the GRV / GRC always collates with the order and that the posting of invoices are done correctly, i.e. double check!
• Ensure that you receive the correct cash from the fitter and that all cash is handled in a controlled manner by locking it in the cash register or safe at all times according to the Best Administrative Practice.
• Ensure that you follow up on insurance authorizations and that you received the correct authorization code.
• Ensure daily banking cash balances on a daily basis including receipts on the relevant system
• Process all PG Call Centre requests, i.e. incompletes, cash jobs and quotes.
• Collate full and accurate set of paperwork per transaction and file.
• Action the controls on digicall, i.e. branch on holds, invalid and denied claims
• Complete todays work today
• Record all leads (in DPS) and follow through the actions: ensure quoted, customer requirements, & follow through to acceptance.
• Increase conversions in the Fitment Centre (report on conversion rates daily)
• Follow up on any possible leads and faxes, do telesales and give accurate quotations to customers.
• Read and understand all National Deal Procedures & amendments and adhere to same
• Upsell: be aware of, informed and able to upsell
• Follow adherence to National Deal Procedure
• Refer to the Best Administrative Practice when doing stock control
• Partake in monthly stock takes at the Fitment Centre.
• Ensure that you collect all outstanding monies against COD’s and make sure that you record all comments and arrangements.
• Always do follow-ups on outstanding payments (COD’s).
• Ensure intact banking is done when receipting payments.
• Report all exceeded credit limits / terms and report to Fitment Centre Manager and Credit Controller / Branch Administrator for action.
• Ensure all incoming payments are accurately recorded and allocated.
• Minimum grade 12
• Relevant qualification in Sales or Marketing- N5-N6
• Computer literate is imperative
• Identify and solve problems
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Analyze and institute improved methods in providing an efficient service to the customer
• Good human relations and good communication skills (verbal & written)
• Good telephonic skills
Closing Date: 28 June 2019