.Net Developer - Durban
Annual: R500 – 550 000.00 pa
Degree in Information Technology/Computer Science
Required Experience3 Years +
Required Industry Sector Experience IT
• Be directly involved in creating high-performance, scalable .NET API’s for the various platforms on Azure, as well as mentoring junior developers in the team.
• Actively contribute to ideation, strategy, implementation and iteration of features and functionality for Fabrik.
• Uphold our values of service, quality, maintainability, design and iteration in a teaching and learning environment.
• Be accountable for creating and maintaining world class applications.
• Receive the opportunity to learn more about the Azure platform, to become a Microsoft Certified Azure Developer if you would like, and contribute to creating intellectual property that is proudly South African.
We expect from you as a successful candidate that you are competent and experienced with the following:
• Git • ASP .NET and ASP.NET Core
• Azure Functions
• Azure Web Apps
• Azure Storage
• Azure SQL
• Azure DevOps (VSTS)
• API profiling, benchmarking and performance optimization
• Working in a DevOps environment
You should be able to recognise yourself in the following:
• A professional who understands that best results are achieved through collaborating with others, and not just in working alone.
• A natural-born teacher who will do what it takes to up-skill the people around you, and has an opinion on what constitutes great work.
• Career-focused with the motivation to forge one’s own path to success within a high-performing team.
• The diligence and discipline to get things done, no matter the level or perceived cachet of the task.