New Business Development Manager (Gauteng) - Johannesburg
more than 14 days ago
Our client, an authentic spice manufacturing company that innovates to bring a taste that suits every household home, as well as being a much respected FMCG market leader requires an experienced Business Development Manager to be based in KZN. Competitive salary on offer including commission on achieved targets.
• The candidate must be in possession of a South African driver's license older than 2 years, be a self-starter, pro-active and motivated
• The candidate must have 2 years’ experience in Sales and Account acquisition.
• The successful candidate will have a minimum of 2 years’ experience in FMCG industry, preferably Food and Food Service and End User.
• Will be required to travel nationally
DUTIES INCLUDE BUT NOT LIMITED TO:
• The jobholder will be required to develop new and existing business by focusing on customer channels to drive sales of entire product basket.
• Ensure that all effort has been made to sell all relevant products in the focused channels, achievement of defined sales targets within these channels.
• The focus will be on all major end users which include restaurants, lodges, forecourts, hotels and retailers to mention but a few.
• Servicing existing stores one day per week
• Balance of week is to be dedicated to closing chain stores like, Checkers, PnP, Spar DC, Food Lovers, Boxers, etc
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS:
• A degree or diploma in sales and marketing would be advantageous
• Sound computer knowledge
• This position will based in KZN region.
• The successful candidate must have the ability to develop new business, be target driven and must be willing to do cold calling.