Office Administrator - Randburg
more than 14 days ago
18-01-2022 6:35:40 AM
MAIN JOB PURPOSE
The incumbent will be responsible for the administrative performance in the SAC Head Office, including administrative and logistical support to the Office Manager for the day to day overall smooth running of the Signa Academy Head office.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
• Minimum of Matric or equivalent
• Qualification in General Management or Project Management will be advantageous
• Certificate in Office Administration or equivalent
• Intermediate Computer Literacy on MS Office and Google
• Previous experience in Office administration or PA
• At least 2 years’ experience in a training environment
• Minimum of 2 years computer skills including MS Office, QA applications and database
DUITES & RESPONSIBILITIES
• Assist with the coordinating and booking of accommodation and travel arrangements for the General Manager, Divisional Managers and Campus Managers when necessary.
• Collate the invoices from campuses for payments and approval and payment on a bi-monthly basis and sending the batches to Finance Department timeously for payment along with GRV.
• Schedule meetings and send meeting invites.
• Assist with the reconciling of Petty Cash and copying of required slips and upload to Finance timeously.
• Assist with the reconciling of Academy Credit Card and copying of required slips and uploading to Finance timeously.
• Print Staff and Learner ID cards for the campuses as and when needed.
• Book Courier service for Academy campuses and ensuring the Courier Guy has sufficient funds in the account on a continuous basis.
• Assist the Office Manager with the maintaining of the Academy Asset Register.
• Coordinate the stationery purchase request from the campuses.
• Order bottled water for HDO and RDB campus when necessary
• Make copies and or email documents on behalf of divisional managers.
• Take notes during meetings and distribute them timeously afterwards.
• Assist the Office Manager in the managing of all the HDO tea, coffee, milk and cleaning equipment are sufficient in stock and the ordering thereof.
• Monitor & keep Campuses OHS documents and status up to date
• Carry out regular checks of office inventory condition and identify any areas where is needed.
• Escalate issues with the building and facilities, such as maintenance and emergency repairs.
COMPETENCIES & SKILLS
? Good communication skills
? Good attention to detail
? Basic Financial skills
? Invoicing skills
? Data capturing skills
? Ability to work from home
? Ability to work with strict deadlines and turn-around time
? Ethical and trustworthy - able to work with sensitive and confidential information
? Perform many tasks at once and handle responsibilities that can change at any given time.