Office Administrator - Cape Town
Basic Salary of R10 000.00
The role of Office Administrator will be to assist all staff, but particularly the Director responsible for Admin, HR, Payroll and Quality. You will undertake any administration tasks required by the Operations Team and may also be required to support the Operations Director and the Implementation Director as required.
- Assist Administrator with creation of site binders, printing, binding and laminating of materials and processing quality audits , filing and ensuring that data is stored in the relevant standard folders.
- Assist with the typing of letters and other documents for the Director responsible for Admin, HR, Payroll and Quality.
- Assist Administrator to check stock and printing of company forms.
- Create/Edit Schedule of Works for managers.
- Create and amend forms including Quality Audits for new clients.
- Support individual Operations Manager’s requests to make, send or prepare documents.
- Answer incoming telephone calls when help desk team are not able to take the call. Pass call to a suitable person for dealing with the enquiry or take a message.
- Deal with simple enquiries regarding client / employee requests.
- Resolve minor IT queries.