Office Manager / Personal Assistant - Port Elizabeth
more than 14 days ago
22-03-2022 10:50:29 AM
Office Manager / Personal Assistant
Our client is a leading Cape Town based fishing concern with a branch in Port Elizabeth. They seek to appoint an enthusiastic, self-motivated Office Manager who can show initiative and strong administrative skills in a multi-disciplined office. This position is ideally suited to a mature candidate with a minimum of 5 years experience in a PA capacity and a proven track record of co-ordinating projects.
• Grade 12
• Secretarial Diploma will be advantageous.
• Minimum of 5 years experience within a CORPORATE environment as a Senior Administrator or Personal Assistant
• Must have own vehicle and valid driver’s license as you will be required to run errands from time to time.
• Strong Ms Office skills (Word, Excel, Outlook Calendar & Powerpoint) at Intermediate or Advance Level.
• Minimum typing speed of 50wpm.
• Ability to take Minutes and transcribing accordingly.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Ability to work independently.
• Must be solutions-orientated.
• Ability to work under pressure.
• Strong organizational skills.
• Ability to multi-task.
• Be responsible for the day-to-day administration of the branch.
• Manage an electronic and paper-based filing system.
• Assist Director with all secretarial and administrative duties of the branch.
• Take Minutes of meetings and transcribe accordingly.
• Respond and compile company emails / correspondence.
• Deal directly with suppliers and customers.
• Project manage small projects ie; renovations by dealing with contractors, quotes etc.
• Deal with Head Office departments ie; finance, HR, supply chain etc.
• Run personal and company errands from time to time.
• Manage the overall office supplies and equipment.