Operations Manager - Bloemfontein
more than 14 days ago
OPERATIONS MANAGER AT OPTICLEAR
A leading medical aid claims company in Bloemfontein is looking for an experienced Operations Manager to join their dynamic team from 1 August 2021.
The key focus of the Operations Manager is to supervise the daily operations of the call centre and the agents to maximize efficiency and cost-effectiveness. The Operations Manager will assist in establishing call centre objectives, provide agents with opportunities to expand their knowledge of services, products, and troubleshooting techniques, analyze call centre data, and focus on improving performance and processes in an effort to better customer support. A successful Operations Manager is focused on improving their team of agents and call centre practices.
- Managing the day-to-day activities of the call centre to ensure that contracted services for medical scheme are processed within required service level agreement (SLA).
- Effective monitoring of the call centre goals to ensure that the highest level of performance is achieved and objectives are met.
- Monitor calls to ensure that dialogue with customers meets the required standard.
- Manages team and workloads in order to meet goals and deadlines.
- Improves existing systems and policies.
- Resolve complex claims and customer issues.
- Manage client relationships and expectations, as well as build collaborative and sustainable client relationships.
-Oversee and manage relationships including setting of performance goals and providing ongoing feedback on performance to staff.
- Managing, motivating and up-skilling the team, developing and growing the team through formal training, mentoring and coaching and skills development.
- Interacting with managers and senior managers of different areas of the organisation with the view to align, optimise and integrate business processes and service delivery.
- Use appropriate templates and channels to produce and analyse weekly/monthly KPIs, dashboards and analytics to measure and improve performance.
- Identifies improvement areas and plans and implements systems to boost company effectiveness.
Grade 12 (Matric) Certificate. Bachelor's Degree. Computer literacy and Microsoft Office suite at an Intermediate or Advanced level.
3 years Operations experience. 1 - 3 Years call centre management experience in the medical aid or insurance industry. The ideal candidate must have a successful track record in meeting targets and achieving a high level of customer service in a call centre environment. Experience in work flow processes within a dynamic, high volume operations environment is essential. Team management experience with teams in excess of 40 people will be highly advantageous.
· Knowledge of business policies, processes and procedures and legal compliance.
· Technical knowledge of call centre processes.
· Ability to manage and lead large teams to meet deadlines and targets.
· Ability to inspire and influence people positively.
· Detail oriented with the ability to deal with complexity and to work under pressure.
· Strong administrative and organisational skills.
· Advanced numeric and reporting skills.
· Professional telephone communication skills.
· Proficient in English writing and verbal communication skills.
· Coaching and mentoring skills.
· Customer centric with advanced relationship management skills.
· Critical thinking and problem solving ability.
· Confident and decisive.
Job Type: Contract