Outbound Telesales Agent - Cape Town
We’re a debt review company operating in Cape Town CBD since 2015. Our vision is to empower South Africans to live better lives through financial stability. We’re looking for trustworthy employees to help deliver to our clients a service that assists them to become debt-free and gain financial freedom. By encouraging our people to become the leaders of tomorrow, we can create a better South Africa for all!
Outbound Sales Agent Vacancy:
The ideal candidate for this telesales job would have sales experience in a call center setting and an excellent track record of meeting sales targets. A love of teamwork is favourable as Sales Agents are managed in teams by their respective Sales Team Leaders. Candidates capable of working independently without supervision are preferred. Your role will entail cold calling over-indebted prospective clients to offer them our Debt Review services and generate leads for the business.
NDA offers promotional opportunities to hardworking employees who prove they're willing to do all they can for professional growth and success. We have multiple junior and senior Sales positions available and encourage employees to advance their way to the top – from Sales Agent, all the way to Sales Team Leader!
The Outbound Sales Agent position offers a basic salary of R5K per month with an uncapped commission structure with earnings up to +R35K! This is a full-time position: we don’t work on weekends or public holidays and tend to leave work early on Friday afternoons!
• Candidates must have their Matric/ Standard 10
• Candidates must have clear ITC and criminal records
• Candidates must have a minimum of 6 months’ outbound sales experience (retail will be considered)
• Energetic, extroverted, confident and target-driven temperament
• Strong communication, interpersonal and emotional intelligence skills
• Debt Review experience would be advantageous
• Computer literate with a working knowledge of call center systems and operational regulations
• A R5K basic salary with an uncapped commission structure
• A full-time position with no work on weekends or public holidays
• In-house training
• Permanent contract based on performance
• A diverse and friendly work environment of like-minded people
• Opportunities for professional growth
Please Note: Correspondence will only be conducted with shortlisted candidates. Should you not hear from us within 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful for the specific vacancy you applied for. All applications sent to National Debt Advisors will go onto our database and once a suitable vacancy becomes available, we will be in contact with you.
Candidates who have not completed their respective Indeed assessment will not be considered.
National Debt Advisors is an Equal Opportunity employer. We are committed to fairness, diversity and providing equal opportunity in the workplace.