Outbound Transhipment Controller - Amanzimtoti
12 days ago
10-08-2022 2:25:59 PM
This position is based in Durban.
To ensure each shipment via South Africa is transhipped within our marketed frequency or less; to ensure the status of each outbound transhipment booking is updated until released to consignee; to ensure acquittals are received in the required time frame.
KEY PERFORMANCE AREAS
• Arrange the inbound transhipment / on carriage of cargo via South Africa to final destination. Ensure all required documents have been received and processed in the required time frame.
• Ensure transhipment status is regularly updated per shipment.
• Educate agents to utilise tack and trace facility for status updates.
• Ensure acquittals are received from service provider.
• FCMS - File filing.
• FCMS - Acquittal filing.
• Process creditors over border invoices for payment.
• Invoice over border files.
• Cost over border files.
• Clear Sentry reports on a daily basis.
• Update track and trace facility for all via South Africa transhipment cargo. Details include ATA / Unpack date and Release to consignee date. Educate outbound agent to update track and trace.
• Control movement of cargo to states warehouse with in prescribed time frame (as per SOP).
• Query resolution.
• Emails – assigning emails within the given timeslot, reading and replying to emails within 24 hours of receipt.
• Back up for appointed Buddy.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• Good analytical and problem solving skills
• Ability to deliver even when under pressure
• Good computer software skills
• Good co-ordination and planning skills
• Ability to meet deadlines
• Strong attention to detail
• Computer skills (Excel, Word, Oasis)
• Preference will be given to persons with relevant experience/qualification
Applications close at noon on Friday, 12 August 2022.
RELOCATION COSTS WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS POSITION.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted and should you not have been contacted within 14 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.