Parts Administrator - Alberton
more than 14 days ago
Our passenger vehicle dealership client in The Glen is looking for an experienced Parts Administrator.
Experience and Qualifications
Main job Functions:
1. Cashier duties – collection of cash; Cash
allocations and banking
2. Debtor’s duties – send out parts statements,
handle customer account queries
3. Filing of all parts related documents
4. Handle all returns to parts suppliers (reverse
5. Parts receipting and reconciliation of
6. Parts credits note processing.
7. Perpetual stock takes and reporting
discrepancies to parts manager
8. Attendance registers. (Overtime submissions
and register administration)
9. Delivery vehicle administration. (Petrol slips,
trip sheets and delivery vehicle tracking)
10. Envelope month end statements.
11. Warehouse performance administration.
(Monitoring of designated warehouse
12. General Administration. (Staff accounts,
cheque requests, stock adjustments and
administer perpetual counts.)