Pharma Detailer - Pretoria
REPORTS TO: Regional Sales Manager
Area: Pretoria North
• The purpose of the Detailing Representative is to provide world class education and information to appropriate HCPs experts by delivering key clinical messages so that Ascendis nutraceutical brands are the ones they most prescribe and recommend.
• Targeted Healthcare professional (although not limited to) are those associated with General Practioners, Physicians, Dieticians, Homeopaths and Paediatricians’.
• To follow the detail plan to all relevant HCPs
• To grow % support by regions allocated to them.
Essential Job Responsibilities:
• To ensure the implementation of the plan for all relevant brands by detailing to HCPs, drive No 1 recommendation and script support by HCPs.
• Target and segment all relevant HCPs by brand and ensure optimal coverage of A & b HCPs.
• Manage and maintain relationships with senior Healthcare Professionals and implementation of agreed advertising and promotion activities and appropriate issues management by ensuring that activities bring the maximum value for the brands.
• To ensure the roll out of new Marketing plans and techniques with HCPs advertising campaigns to support the achievement of revenue sales targets and contribute to the growth of within the South African business.
• To support and ensure that advertising and promotion spends to ensure expenditure is in line with the budget.
• Detailers to ensure they have the appropriate skills to interact with all relevant.
• Detailing Doctors with information on products and services provided by Ascendis Wellness.
• To achieve call rate and make sales targets in line with the company goals.
• Call Rate is 8 +2 =
• To use the tools supplies b the company PDAs = Repwise reports and Impact RX data.
• Ensure that this data is correct and updated.
• To grow and maintain support IMPAXT RX %
• To actively promote brand awareness with all Ascendis Wellness brands in the portfolio for them.
• To do product training with pharmacies where it is needed.
• Supply Marketing and RSM with relevant market information/competitor activities and products on a monthly basis.
• Responsible for prioritising areas and working with a plan.
• To be able to do Country Trips
• Flexibility and willingness to work overtime and at conferences if needed
• Strong knowledge of the Healthcare, medical environment in South Africa
• Good relationships with all HCPs and maintain those relationships
• Good territory management
• To target and segment HCPs
• Matric certificate
• Tertiary qualification
• Computer Literate in Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook
Closing date will be the 8th November 2019