Pharmacovigilance/Regulatory Affairs Pharmacist - Midrand
A leading Global Pharmaceutical company has a position for a Pharmacovigilance/Regulatory Affairs Pharmacist based in Midrand.
This role will be supporting both the Pharmacovigilance as well as the Regulatory Department with a 50/50 split.
• A B.Pharm together with a minimum of 4 years of experience in Regulatory Affairs (2years) and Pharmacovigilance (2 years) or 4 years as a Regulatory Affairs Pharmacist is essential.
• Customer approach with high business understanding.
• Result orientation and managing ambiguity in difficult situation.
• Creativity on finding solutions with 'can do' approach.
• Setting direction and leading change.
• Managing people; attracting and developing talents.
• Good time management.
A full spec will be sent on application.